Resources for Selling and Installing Siding & TrimApril 27th, 2023
Westlake Royal Building Products’ portfolio of siding and trim comprises more than 30 individual brands, ensuring you and your customers can find the right product for each project, application, style, and budget. To support you behind the scenes, Westlake Royal offers numerous professional tools and resources that can help you select the perfect material, choose the ideal color, and ensure proper installation for long-lasting looks and performance.
Along with our in-house customer service team and in-field sales representatives, be sure to take advantage of our extensive array of resources to help sell, select, and install siding and trim from Westlake Royal Building Products.
- Samples: We offer samples for nearly all of our siding products and many trim products. How to get: Visit individual project pages (start here) and click on “Request a Sample.”
- Sample boards/folders/brochures: When meeting with clients in your office, in their home, or on the jobsite, our portable sample boards can help compare different materials and illustrate the aesthetic and performance benefits of each. Leave-behind brochures outline product benefits and color options. How to get: Contact your local sales rep.
- Fan decks: Help your customers visualize and select siding options with fan decks featuring siding color and grain options from several Westlake siding brands, including Exterior Portfolio® and Royal®. Vinyl samples are cut from actual siding, providing a true physical representation. How to get: Contact your local sales rep.
- Product knowledge sessions: In-depth knowledge of the products you sell and install is your best marketing tool. Westlake representatives and dealers are available to provide an in-depth look at your siding and trim options so you can sell with confidence. How to get: Contact your local sales rep or Westlake dealer to schedule.
- Sell sheets: Download and print hard-hitting one pagers outlining products and topic areas in detail. How to get: Visit individual project pages (start here) and click on “Resources.”
- Consultative training sessions: Our in-house sales experts can provide in-person sales training and tips to help you sell more effectively and efficiently. How to get: Contact your local sales rep to inquire.
- Color & design guides: To help customers truly discover what color can do for their home, explore Westlake Royal Building Products’ range of design guides, including:
–Color Explorer: Choose color families and find products that match and coordinate. Click here to access.
–Color Combinations: Start with a base color and mix-and-match coordinating accent colors. Click to access Royal Color Combinations, Exterior Portfolio Color Combinations, and Celect Color Combinations.
- Design galleries: See completed projects via our product-specific inspiration galleries. How to get: Visit individual project pages (start here) and click on “Gallery” or “Inspiration.”
- Immersive Experience: This online, 3D interactive program showcases exterior products from Westlake Royal Building Products™ siding and trim brands as well as Westlake Royal Stone Solutions™ and Westlake Royal Roofing Solutions™ on three distinct homes. Tour the homes, explore the material options, and experiment with profiles and colors. Click here to access.
- In-person or virtual training: On the jobsite, at the lumberyard, or over the phone, our sales team can provide installation training and best practices to help you avoid callbacks and improve performance and efficiency. How to get: Contact your local sales rep.
- First nail program: Schedule a short jobsite training with our installation experts for Celect® Cellular Composite Siding, Versetta Stone®, TruExterior® Siding & Trim, and Zuri® Premium Decking. How to get: Contact your local sales rep.
- Installation instructions: Download and print installation instructions for all Westlake Royal Building Products’ siding and trim via the web. How to get: Visit individual project pages (start here) and click on “Resources.”
- Code reports: Downloadable and printable. How to get: Visit individual project pages (start here) and click on “Resources.”
- Specifications and drawings: How to get: Visit individual project pages (start here) and click on “Resources.”
Education & More
- CEU courses: Expand your exterior product knowledge and earn credits with free online courses. How to get: Visit AEC Daily and search “Westlake.”
- Westlake Royal PROS Perks: Earns rewards for the products you buy! Enroll in this points-based program to start earning merchant gift cards and Visa® Reward Cards as a thank-you for purchasing products within a robust selection of 13 Westlake Royal Building Products siding and trim brands. Click here to register.
- Social media: Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn for project showcases, installation tips, and product information, including content from top customers and field experts.
And of course, you can reach out to us at any time. Connect with your local rep or contact Westlake Royal Building Products here.